Free PCBs

List your Atari wares and wants here.
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Free PCBs

Post by rubber_jonnie »

PaulJ wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:45 pm Luckily RJ I'm retired but lately I've run into a bout of procrastination. Need to get crackin on the 530's I have. Good luck on the Exxos board, you must be close.
I am, but aside from the other distractions, there may have been some procrastination going on. 2 weeks tiling the kitchen hall and bathroom floor over Christmas was a big retro fun killer too.
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
PaulJ

Post by PaulJ »

Ya, guess I need to get going. I tried hot air on some test boards for the the small smd caps and resistors and its obvious to me I won't be using it for soldering. With the air down it would still blow the parts away. Increase the distance and it wouldn't melt the solder. Had a lot better success using the iron. I guess the best way to use solder paste would be with a oven. I may try that eventually but for now I'm restricting my hot air activities to component removal. :D :D :D
andresv

Post by andresv »

Hi there! Any chance to get these PCBs? I'm, in Argentina, South America.

Thanks in advance!

Andres.
mikro

Post by mikro »

Btw, CTEX isn't that much useful as you'd hope. While the CTEX had been announced as "This expander allows to move the CT60 at the rear of the Falcon case to avoid all place problems under the keyboard with the Fan and the CT60 add-on cards" the truth is that every single addon for the CT60 in existence (EtherNAT, CTPCI, SuperVidel) isn't possible to mount in the original case -- I guess R. Czuba didn't know / expect the addon card be a little bit wider than the CT60 and therefore one of the plastic columns from the Falcon case gets in the way when closing.
alienkidmj12

Post by alienkidmj12 »

i'd like one please
PhilC

Post by PhilC »

Guys, this topic is 2.5 years old.
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Can I also has ones plz

(sorry couldn't resist lol)

Return to “ATARI FOR SALE & WANTED”