Free PCBs

List your Atari wares and wants here.
sety

Free PCBs

Post by sety »

Hi there :)

I got some PCBs made to satisfy my curiosity and give myself something to do, only problem is when I want one, they send 10, so I'm getting cluttered up. I can't bear to throw the unused ones out, apart from being wasteful, it is also very environmentally irresponsible, so I'm offering a bit of an "experimenter's pack" if anyone's interested.

Each pack includes one of each: CTEX, TF520, TF530 and NetUSBee.

boards.jpg
boards.jpg (123.4 KiB) Viewed 6311 times

These are free, just pay postage. I'm in Australia. Postage is usually about $10AUD or so for untracked via Australia Post.

Cheers :)
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Free PCBs

Post by terriblefire »

sety wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:45 am
Each pack includes one of each: CTEX, TF520, TF530 and NetUSBee.

Cheers :)
I just put my excess on eBay... keeps the price gougers from screwing people over.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
PhilC

Post by PhilC »

:dualthumbup:

Now if you'd got a few spare 534 or the new rom board :D but very decent of you to offer them to all for the price of the postage.
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
sety

Post by sety »

eBay is the last resort. Can I even list something for free on eBay? :)

First offer here, then AF then Facebook and then eBay. Although if I put one of my completed one on eBay I'd certainly charge a lot because of the cost of the parts! Those SRAM chips! OMG they were expensive!
DrF

Post by DrF »

sety wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:51 am eBay is the last resort. Can I even list something for free on eBay? :)

First offer here, then AF then Facebook and then eBay. Although if I put one of my completed one on eBay I'd certainly charge a lot because of the cost of the parts! Those SRAM chips! OMG they were expensive!
Private sellers for now get 100 free listings (7 day auctions only) a day this changes on the 4th March to 1000 per month.
Some accounts get free insertion for listings but get hit with a 35p+end value fee if the item sells, so worth checking if you allowed whatever offer.

I think eBay have a sell for £1 max end fee on this weekend, like every weekend now so you cant miss that one :)
sety

Post by sety »

I mean the item is free!
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

Hi Sety, I'm interested, but in the UK. What are we looking at for postage to here, or is the $10 AUS an overall figure?

Thanks.
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
DoG

Post by DoG »

I can also take one set of pcb's.
PaulJ

Post by PaulJ »

If you have any left I'd be happy to take a set. Thanks in any case.
adam

Post by adam »

Would love to have one set:)

Return to “ATARI FOR SALE & WANTED”