New User - CrazyC

New user? Tell us about yourself!
CrazyC

New User - CrazyC

Post by CrazyC »

Hi Everyone

Well I am Colin from Kent in the UK, and found this forum due to purchasing a TF1260 for one of my a1200s.

As a kid it was more my best mate who had the technology we played on, from his C64 to the amiga 500 etc. Sometime back in 2012 I think I saw an a1200 on ebay near me (for a lot less than one pays now) and felt very nostalgic, so bought it. You know how these things go and it becomes and obsession so, now, quite apart from the C64 and plus/4 (I did have one of these as a kid!) that I have, I also have a towered A1200 with Blizzard 1260, SCSI Kit, mediator etc, and another A1200 setup in a checkmate case, which is where the TF1260 is going (alongside the CD drive, Rapid Road, and Indy Mk2 already there). Actually the Checkmate A1200 is currently in bits on my desk as changing the accelerator means stripping it all out. Once I have everything tested and set up I will reassemble it.

All the best
C.
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New User - CrazyC

Post by exxos »

:welcomewave:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
PhilC

Post by PhilC »

If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
JezC

Post by JezC »

:swave:

Welcome to the forum!
Tomswork

Post by Tomswork »

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”