Need to set up new Ultrasatan SD Card

News,announcements,programming,fixes,game patches & discussions.

Moderator: troed

Cosmic Puppet

Re: Need to set up new Ultrasatan SD Card

Post by Cosmic Puppet »

stephen_usher wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:49 pm I know what you mean about the assumed level of knowledge, I hit this all the time. Sometimes it seems that if you're not the developer themselves then you have little chance of knowing how to frame answers or questions to them.

Bug reporting is a whole different can of worms. Having seen this from both sides I can understand to a degree the position that the developers have but most expect massively too high a requirement. I've had devs want me to recompile code with debug switched on and tweak the source for things where there's no way I would be able to have a development environment. The response was "Works for me: Closed: WONTFIX" which is far too common in my experience.
The EmuTOS team have been great with me as they've spotted things on here and fixed them, and I'm extremely grateful for that. :)

I have this thing now with the internet where I spend time trying to figure out the right question based on the results I get back. :lol:
US Atari 520 STFM (C070523-001 REV.D1) , Exxos PSU, 4MB Marpet Upgrade, Exxos 6 Chip TOS 1.04 USA, EmuTOS 20211020, Ultrasatan, PP Driver, Original Floppy Disk Drive, NEC Multisync EA193Mi Monitor, Star LC-10c Printer, iMP C100110-001 DMA.

Return to “SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING & DISCUSSION”