Re: Terriblefire in 2020

Post by Maximilian »

Good luck for the test!!
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Ok so I had a think about this and as I see it there are 4 actual projects happening right now for me..

1. TF536
2. TF360
3. TF1260 (its almost the same as the TF360).
4. TF CD32 Riser

I've decided to tackle the remaining work in terms of easiest first.

So the TF536 is up first to get done. Then riser, then TF360 then TF1260.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
Stwert

Post by Stwert »

Good luck with the pilot license, though I doubt you’ll need it.

While I’m here, what’s the new CD32 riser? I’m assuming expanded capabilities beyond currently available options? He said stating the bloody obvious.

Scratch that, I clearly didn’t see the obvious post at the top of the sub-forum. Aye, sometimes I can be a right numpty :D
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Stwert wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:01 pm Good luck with the pilot license, though I doubt you’ll need it.
All done. Next up UK Flight Instructor.
While I’m here, what’s the new CD32 riser? I’m assuming expanded capabilities beyond currently available options? He said stating the bloody obvious.
CD32 riser is 2 x USB ports + RTC on a riser for the CD32. Its kinda working right now but needs a new revision.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
Stwert

Post by Stwert »

Flight instructor would be a good yin to have, nice wee sideline if you decide you want some extra pennies in your retirement. Kind of defeats the point of retirement right enough, but if it were me, I would, retirement would drive me crazy.

It’s been bad enough since becoming disabled. I canna be idle, never could. Which is why I got into software development. Though journalism is taking more of my time these days, my English teacher will be rolling in her grave :D

USB would be a nice addition indeed. Will there be scope for devices beyond the typical keyboard/mouse? I’m thinking along the lines of USB floppy drives, external storage and so on. Or is that asking just a wee bit much ;)
arkadiusz.makarenko
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by arkadiusz.makarenko »

Stwert wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:21 pm Flight instructor would be a good yin to have, nice wee sideline if you decide you want some extra pennies in your retirement. Kind of defeats the point of retirement right enough, but if it were me, I would, retirement would drive me crazy.

It’s been bad enough since becoming disabled. I canna be idle, never could. Which is why I got into software development. Though journalism is taking more of my time these days, my English teacher will be rolling in her grave :D

USB would be a nice addition indeed. Will there be scope for devices beyond the typical keyboard/mouse? I’m thinking along the lines of USB floppy drives, external storage and so on. Or is that asking just a wee bit much ;)
There will be only support for HID devices. I am working on gamepad support ar well. At this point only standard HID PC gamepads but I am planning to expand this to PS and XBOX360 gamepads.
Do not trust people. They are capable of greatness.
~ Stanislaw Lem
carmonster

Post by carmonster »

Is the Amiga 3000 & 4000 going to see some terriblefire Love Soon?
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

carmonster wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:34 pm Is the Amiga 3000 & 4000 going to see some terriblefire Love Soon?
I have some sketches of what i want to do for the A3000/4000 but i dropped it to the back of the queue as Matze has produced a card for these machines.. So that will keep things ticking over in amigaland for now.
———
darksun9210

Post by darksun9210 »

be still my pounding heart.
not wishing to de-rail the topic, but is this public knowledge? the matze A3k/4k accelerators? i would be very interested, but i've drawn a bit of a blank in my search! :D

Cheers,
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

darksun9210 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:58 pm be still my pounding heart.
not wishing to de-rail the topic, but is this public knowledge? the matze A3k/4k accelerators? i would be very interested, but i've drawn a bit of a blank in my search! :D

Cheers,
@chucky sent me a mail about it a while back.. will see if i can find the mail.
———

Return to “Terriblefire's channel”