Getting Support

Help & news on accelerators from TF, Amiga, Atari, CD32 etc

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Getting Support

Post by terriblefire »

Due to the number of people PM'ing me asking for support and subsequently sulking or getting annoyed after I ask them to post on the forum I've disabled the ability for users to PM me. Only moderators and Admins can do that now.

I will absolutely help anyone who puts a description of their issue on the forum. I have to say though that guys like @alenppc, @8 Bit Dreams, @supaduper and @go0se have collectively built thousands of my boards and know more about the issues seen with them during builds than I ever will know. I typically build one example of every revision unless there is an issue. It surprises people but I really dont build my boards. I'd get @supaduper to build the prototypes for me if it wasnt a three day round trip in the post.

So these guys are going to be waaaay more helpful than me. I can probably tell you which pins to go look at but they've seen 99% of all issues with my boards. And if they're not able to help i want a record of it to help the next guy.

And if you dont want to live by those rules then you are on your own.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."

Return to “Terriblefire's channel”