Two questions -not Amiga, just TF536 and Atari :)

Help & news on accelerators from TF, Amiga, Atari, CD32 etc

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

MegaSTEarian

Two questions -not Amiga, just TF536 and Atari :)

Post by MegaSTEarian »

Hi all,

I got two TF536 PCB and I want to start building them. Now is there a how-to including the items we will need to solder on the PCB?

Also, is there any way to make a TF536 to work on a MegaSTE (not talking about TTs I am not sure if the 18MHz gain is worth the trouble and the risk)?
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Two questions -not Amiga, just TF536 and Atari :)

Post by terriblefire »

There is no how to. There is a BOM topic on the site that lists the parts you need.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
MegaSTEarian

Post by MegaSTEarian »

terriblefire wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:35 am There is no how to. There is a BOM topic on the site that lists the parts you need.
Found the BOM, thanks.
Here it is, for future reference: https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/forum/viewt ... =76&t=3035

As for my second question, could this fit to an STE or MegaSTE with a CPU re-locator or an adapter for the different CPU?
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

MegaSTEarian wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:53 am As for my second question, could this fit to an STE or MegaSTE with a CPU re-locator or an adapter for the different CPU?
Nobody knows. You'd need to try it and make an adaptor. Its a significant project and it didnt work very well in the Amiga 600 IIRC.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
MegaSTEarian

Post by MegaSTEarian »

Thanks!

Return to “Terriblefire's channel”