1208 8mb for Amiga 1200

TF328 - RAM + IDE CD32 Board

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

theq

Re: 1208 8mb for Amiga 1200

Post by theq »

I’ve had this happen when programming the board while it’s hooked up to the Amiga. Not this setup but generally speaking.
Disconnecting it helped.
nick123

Post by nick123 »

arkadiusz.makarenko, The source of nearly all of the components is unfortunately utsource that I’ve later found out is not very good.
The replacement chip I had already ordered from ebay that is coming from china also do you think this would be an idea for me to just buy one from Farnell and right the other chip off when it arrives?
Checking the voltage, I will look see what I can find with the voltages.
Supaduper, if I can avoid using a proper programmer I’m going to as I only know one guy who may possible have a programmer and he has a very serious illness and in the current climate I don’t want to get close to him as none of us really know if we are carriers of this virus of if we have just picked it up without symptoms yet. This is the first project I’ve taken on with chips of this size that need soldering so probably not worth me buying a proper programmer.
8bit dreams & arkadiusz.makarenko, yes I’ve done a quick search on the proper programmers and it does look like they are the only programmers that can erase those chips.
I did try earlier erasing with the pi using the -e switch but this didn’t work which didn’t surprise me as I found nothing on this when I had a quick search.
Theq, this evening I’ve tried programming it again and replaced JTAG wires (well one was original as I ram out) and reprogrammed and the error came up at the exact same place, I even tried getting the command on screen and pulling the HDMI lead out and then pressing enter and still the same error at the same place.
8 Bit Dreams
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by 8 Bit Dreams »

This was repeated many times: try to use reliable part suppliers for new builds..
Retro computer hardware & repair in Germany
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Yeah i would use a good supplier for first builds.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
supaduper

Post by supaduper »

I have PM`d ya dude I will send you a 44 pin MUX cpld as I have a few from Digikey just mail me and I will sort you one out

Return to “TF328 (OBSOLETE)”