TF1260 Requests for PCBs

News & updates for the upcoming 68060 accelerator

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

TF1260 Requests for PCBs

Post by terriblefire »

I've had a few emails asking for blank PCBs.... Leaving aside that I no longer deal direct with people... I simply dont have any.

They dont pass through my hands either. I built 5 greens for various scottish amiga people and 4 black special editions. I gave the 5th to @GadgetUK164 because i was utterly sick of doing them and couldn't face the last one. They're all gone now. The remaining black editions are being built by the builders.

In fact I only have 2 TF1260s at all. One green prototype version that I got back from a Scottish Amiga user in exchange for a black and my black LED pimped version. My Rev 0 is currently sitting at @Daedalus's place in my A1200 Tower.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
Steve

Re: TF1260 Requests for PCBs

Post by Steve »

Eix_9ByXcAAxH6Z.png
Eix_9ByXcAAxH6Z.png (644 KiB) Viewed 4749 times
arkadiusz.makarenko
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by arkadiusz.makarenko »

Hold on... if you don't have TF1260 pcb, so you have to have tf360 :D
Do not trust people. They are capable of greatness.
~ Stanislaw Lem
Duncan

Post by Duncan »

terriblefire wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:58 am I've had a few emails asking for blank PCBs.... Leaving aside that I no longer deal direct with people... I simply dont have any.

They dont pass through my hands either. I built 5 greens for various scottish amiga people and 4 black special editions. I gave the 5th to @GadgetUK164 because i was utterly sick of doing them and couldn't face the last one. They're all gone now. The remaining black editions are being built by the builders.

In fact I only have 2 TF1260s at all. One green prototype version that I got back from a Scottish Amiga user in exchange for a black and my black LED pimped version. My Rev 0 is currently sitting at @Daedalus's place in my A1200 Tower.
Oooo ... does that mean that there aren't many in the wild? mine was one of the 5. Why does that make me feel all ... Tolkienesque ?

"5 cards to rule them all, and in the darkness, bind them"

i feel even more chuffed now.
:mrgreen:
"I've seen things you people wouldn't ken, I've seen motors on fire, on the shoulder near Kinryan, I have watched vejazels glitter in the dark, at the black Trongate, awe these moments, will be lost in time, like beers ... when I'm hame. Time to fry"
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Duncan wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:44 pm Oooo ... does that mean that there aren't many in the wild? mine was one of the 5. Why does that make me feel all ... Tolkienesque ?

"5 cards to rule them all, and in the darkness, bind them"

i feel even more chuffed now.
:mrgreen:
I've only built 5 yeah. All for jakey scots too :)
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
Duncan

Post by Duncan »

terriblefire wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:24 pm I've only built 5 yeah. All for jakey scots too :)
haha ... that's tight mate. tough love indeed.

:lol: :lol:
"I've seen things you people wouldn't ken, I've seen motors on fire, on the shoulder near Kinryan, I have watched vejazels glitter in the dark, at the black Trongate, awe these moments, will be lost in time, like beers ... when I'm hame. Time to fry"
adam

Post by adam »

Interested in 1.

Sorry, couldn't resist:p
stephen_usher

Post by stephen_usher »

How well do they fly? If they're as good as a Frisbee I'll have one. ;-) :crazy:
Intro retro computers since before they were retro...
ZX81->Spectrum->Memotech MTX->Sinclair QL->520STM->BBC Micro->TT030->PCs & Sun Workstations.
Added code to the MiNT kernel (still there the last time I checked) + put together MiNTOS.
Collection now with added Macs, Amigas, Suns and Acorns.
arkadiusz.makarenko
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by arkadiusz.makarenko »

adam wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:31 am Interested in 1.

Sorry, couldn't resist:p
Oo... a list. I like lists
+1 for me as well. :D
Do not trust people. They are capable of greatness.
~ Stanislaw Lem
GadgetUK164

Post by GadgetUK164 »

You need a special TF1260 PCB for these occasions! One with no ground plane, and half the connections going to crazy places! That will keep them busy for a while =D
My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/GadgetUK164

Return to “TF360”