Amiga 1200

List all your hardware and upgrades for sale here.

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

Dan1975

Amiga 1200

Post by Dan1975 »

I need to clear some space and as it is not getting the use it deserves I have decided to sell my Amiga 1200. It is upgraded to 2mb and has an 80mb hard drive. It is in the original Commodore box and comes with the power supply, rca to scart lead and the Workbench 3.0 discs and manuals. All in working order although the I couldn't get the switchable ST/Amiga mouse to work :? (Pointer moves fine using the keyboard alternatives) Will include Sensible World of Soccer and Microprose Grand Prix games too.
Will also include an original boxed CD32 which until I tested it the other day was working fine until the cd drive stopped working :( (the power light still comes on though) Comes with 1 dodgy original controller and an untested aftermarket 1 and a selection of games including The Chaos Engine and Speedball 2.

Collection from Weston-super-Mare preferred.

Make me an offer and see what I say :D
amimjf

Re: Amiga 1200

Post by amimjf »

Hi,

Almost tempted, gave my A1200/200mb HDD + 1084 away for £20 in 2001.

Might be worth mentioning it on amibay, less scammers than eBay as I've recently found out the hard way.
Sheepz85

Post by Sheepz85 »

Dan1975 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:18 pm I need to clear some space and as it is not getting the use it deserves I have decided to sell my Amiga 1200. It is upgraded to 2mb and has an 80mb hard drive. It is in the original Commodore box and comes with the power supply, rca to scart lead and the Workbench 3.0 discs and manuals. All in working order although the I couldn't get the switchable ST/Amiga mouse to work :? (Pointer moves fine using the keyboard alternatives) Will include Sensible World of Soccer and Microprose Grand Prix games too.
Will also include an original boxed CD32 which until I tested it the other day was working fine until the cd drive stopped working :( (the power light still comes on though) Comes with 1 dodgy original controller and an untested aftermarket 1 and a selection of games including The Chaos Engine and Speedball 2.

Collection from Weston-super-Mare preferred.

Make me an offer and see what I say :D
Hi Dan

I would be interested, although if I can get them collect by parcel force that would be best as I live in Aberdeen!

Regards

Barry
Higgy

Post by Higgy »

@Sheepz85 sorry they have a new home.

Return to “AMIGA FOR SALE”