Terriblefire State of the Union....

Help & news on accelerators from TF, Amiga, Atari, CD32 etc

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Terribllefire State of the Union....

Post by exxos »

JezC wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:55 pm Well, he is moving house...but he's not yet said where to... :lol: :hide:
Everyone should move to my town in Staffordshire. Then we can have all the hardware people in one place and slowly take over the town and rename it to "exxos town" and build a big wall around it...

:threadjacked:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

exxos wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:06 pm Everyone should move to my town in Staffordshire. Then we can have all the hardware people in one place and slowly take over the town and rename it to "exxos town" and build a big wall around it...

Lol... too far south.. cant live below the 55th Parallel :P Even this is too far south :)
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

terriblefire wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:24 pm Lol... too far south.. cant live below the 55th Parallel :P Even this is too far south :)
Don't know how you lot can stand the cold up there, I got as far as Durham once, I almost froze to death, I like the Midlands as it is the Goldilocks zone ;)
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
arkadiusz.makarenko
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by arkadiusz.makarenko »

exxos wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:28 pm ... the cold up there
From my perspective Scotland is wet, not really that cold.

I miss -20C winters...
Do not trust people. They are capable of greatness.
~ Stanislaw Lem
PaulJ_2.0

Post by PaulJ_2.0 »

exxos wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:28 pm Don't know how you lot can stand the cold up there, I got as far as Durham once, I almost froze to death, I like the Midlands as it is the Goldilocks zone ;)
I got as far as Milton Keynes :)
supaduper

Post by supaduper »

@ exxos I know what your saying about the Goldilocks zone and all that ( Inhabitable earth like planets) but here in Brum to today it was like the Arctic, I actually went to the Dentist today and I said to her " Do you wanna save on novnacaine ? if so I will just go outside and leave my mouth open for a couple of minutes" :)
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

supaduper wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:50 pm @ exxos I know what your saying about the Goldilocks zone and all that ( Inhabitable earth like planets) but here in Brum to today it was like the Arctic, I actually went to the Dentist today and I said to her " Do you wanna save on novnacaine ? if so I will just go outside and leave my mouth open for a couple of minutes" :)
You're all soft southern <censored>s :) Glasgow is mild compared to the Hebrides.
arkadiusz.makarenko wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:46 pm I miss -20C winters...
I miss 126 mph winds.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
Lynxman

Post by Lynxman »

Glad to hear.

I'm above 69°N.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Lynxman wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:41 pm Glad to hear.

I'm above 69°N.
Proper northerner! I grew up at only 59N
———
Amifun

Post by Amifun »

terriblefire wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:24 pm
exxos wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:06 pm Everyone should move to my town in Staffordshire. Then we can have all the hardware people in one place and slowly take over the town and rename it to "exxos town" and build a big wall around it...

Lol... too far south.. cant live below the 55th Parallel :P Even this is too far south :)
Don't worry, you are more than welcome to move to Norway :D

Return to “Terriblefire's channel”